Build a 3 page HTML website
Total hours of training: 4.5 Hours
Max. 4 Participants per Class
• Learn about HTML, CSS, and PHP
• Replace images and content of a Resume HTML template with the Trainer
• Learn how to customise a website according to your requirements
• Plan, design and develop your own HTML Website (with our HTML resources)
a) Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver - 15 mins
• Adobe Dreamweaver Interface
• Adobe Dreamweaver Tools
b) Learn about HTML, CSS, and PHP (Hands-on activity) - 120 mins
• Replace images and content of a HTML template with the Trainer
• Learn how to customise a HTML according to your needs
• Create an email link, or link a text to another URL/site
• Splitting the 1 page website into 3 different pages and linking the webpages
• Adding meta keywords and meta descriptions to your website
• Brief run-through with the trainer on importants of Keyword Planning
• Uploading the website created via cPanel with unique folder name
• View your website live on the world wide web
* 10 mins break *
c) Case Study of Websites - 15 mins
• Case study: Good VS Bad Website
• Case study: Good VS Bad Website Banners
d) Free Resources Online - 30 mins
• Free Online Resource for Designing
• Google Fonts for your HTML website
* 10 mins break *
e) Plan, design and develop your own HTML Website - 60 mins
• 5 unique HTML designs will be provided to participants to customise their own website
i.e. Portfolio, Gallery, Featured News, Contact Form, etc
• Consultation with the Trainer
• Learn how to purchase a domain and hosting
• Upload the website you have created unto the World Wide Web!
f) FAQ Time with the Trainer - 15 mins
This Course is Suitable for:
• Business owners
• Sales & Marketing Executives
• Property Agents / Insurance Agents who need quick mirco-sites done
• Entrepreneurs looking to setup a website for their business
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Charmaine has been delivering multi-platform digital solutions for MNCs, SMEs and Startups, under her very own Agency Startup for the past 7 years. Clee Designs Pte Ltd officially merged operations with her 2nd Startup, Sky Digital Agency (Sky CRM Pte Ltd) in December 2015.
She aspires to equip Business owners, Financial Advisers, and Property Agents, with crucial statistics of Social Media and its impact on the Sales & Marketing efforts of every business.
Through this workshop, Charmaine will guide you to create your very own IMPRESSIVE business website. Learn about FREE Design Tools available online to create graphics for your website, and learn how to have a great landing page that tells the story of your business, and make your website your 24/7 sales person!
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY SKY DIGITAL AGENCY
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by Sky Digital Agency.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop with Adobe Dreamweaver installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
• Examples of web design(s) you like (optional)
30 Day Free Trial - Adobe Dreamweaver
If you do not have Adobe Dreamweaver, you may download the free trial from adobe website link below. Before downloading, please ensure your computer’s operating system supports the version of Adobe Dreamweaver, and have the software installed prior to class.
Any version from Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 onwards will work for this class.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Download: https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/dreamweaver
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail email@example.com (Respond within 24 hours)
Or you may call us at 6679 5782 between 9am to 6pm
2. Is my registration/ticket transferable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferable. You will need to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org 3 working days before the start of the event. Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 7 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
128 Prinsep Street #01-01 Singapore 188655 (Impact Hub)
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Rochor Station (Downtown Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
There are parking spaces along the road, or you may parking at Laselle School of the Arts.
We're just 2 mins / across Laselle School of the Arts.
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- 128 Prinsep Street (Impact Hub)
Early Bird Tickets for 1 pax SOLD OUT $399.00
- Venue Address
- 128 Prinsep Street #01-01 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Rochor Station (Downtown Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk Bugis Station (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk There are parking spaces along the road, or you may parking at Laselle School of the Arts. We're just 2 mins / across Laselle School
Sky Digital Agency751 Followers